Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Which will you choose?
Challenge #176 starts today and we are looking for seasons on your creation.
Challenge #176 – Seasons
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by January 26, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by February 3, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Check out the inspiration from our team…
Guest Allison Arbour went with soft colors and the flowers of Spring
Meghan stuck with a Winter warm up
Karen A. took inspiration from Spring flowers
Sue went with Spring, wedding season
Sylvie chose Spring as her inspiration
Sam went with a rainbow of color and butterflies for Summer
Kendra went with a Wintery hello
- YNS’ Challenge #176 ends on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.