Did you take the challenge yet? We are looking for pets for challenge #174. Real pets, wishful pets, all types of pets. The best part about this challenge, we are giving you plenty of time to play! With the holidays almost upon us, this challenge goes on until next year…January 6, 2022.
Challenge #174 – Pets
Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by January 6, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to inspiration from our team we have a winner to announce from our challenge kickoff comment to win post! Congrats and a stamp set of their choice goes to @therockymountaincrafter. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize and have fun stamping!
Check out the inspiration from our team…
- YNS’ Challenge #174 ends on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.