Did you soar with us yet? Challenge #170 is going on right now and we are looking for your take on the theme Soaring.
Challenge #170 – Soaring
Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by October 28, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we more on to some Christmas inspiration from Sylvie, we have a winner to announce from our Challenge Kickoff post. Congrats and a stamp set of their choice goes to…Jen Lee of @jlmakescards! Congrats Jen, please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
Now that inspiration we promised…
From Sylvie: This is a 2-in-1 card with two panels assembled in a Z-fold. The front scene could be stand-alone, but there is a surprise inside and when front panel is unfold, the two panels form a full scene: while Santa is struggling outside, his cookies and marshmallows are killing time inside!
- YNS’ Challenge #170 ends on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.