Where is your Home Sweet Home? Let us know and take inspiration from it for our challenge that kicks off today!
Challenge #167 – Home Sweet Home
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by June 30 , 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by July 8, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS gift certificate. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Sam took the challenge literally and stuck with recreating her own home’s entry.
Sue had home, holidays, Christmas and HUGS in mind when she got a head start on her Christmas cards for 2021!
Meghan created a scene for her home
Karen A. thinks of tea and thinks of home
Kendra spends almost every day at the field, so it feels like home is the ball diamond!
- YNS’ Challenge #167 ends on Thursday, July 8, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.