Challenge #194 is going on through January 12, 2023 to give everyone time to play along during the busy holiday season. This challenge is all about gifts!
How will you pull in gifts on your creation? It could be stamped presents, gift tags or how about using a new crafty gift that you just received. Perhaps it is something that you have been wishing for?
Challenge #194 – Gifts
Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by January 12, 2023 at midnight EST to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Before we get on to the challenge rules, we have a winner to announce from last week’s challenge kickoff comment to win giveaway! Congrats and stamp set of their choice goes to @mbsj555. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize. Have fun searching for your favorite set in the YNS Store!
- YNS’ Challenge #194 ends on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.