It is our final challenge before summer break! We are taking a couple months off from challenges to enjoy the sun and school breaks. We will be back in September with new challenges.
For Challenge #187, we are letting you choose what you want to create. It’s Anything Goes!
Challenge #187 – Anything Goes
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by June 29, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by July 7, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Check out the inspiration from our team…
- YNS’ Challenge #187 ends on Thursday, July 7, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Love the gumball machines.
Cute cards. thanks fort sharing
The gumball machines are so adorable!! You could probably put next to anything in them! Maybe for the different holidays or seasons!
Love the gumball machines!
What a great way to start the summer!
Adorable cards and the critters are so cute. Enjoy your summer break.
Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness…really cute design team samples. I can’t wait to create something for the anything goes challenge!
Fabulous inspiration from the DT!
The cards are simply adorable, and that gumball die is fabulous! Great work, DTs, as always.
Well aren’t those clever! The sea scenes in gumball machines are too much!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!
Great cards! I would love a chance to win! Hopefully I can link up my creation soon.
Adorable inspiration, I have to get the new bubble critters.
Such great examples, I love each set!
Recently found your stamps and I love them! Fun Challenge! And I hope I win so I can start my collection of YNS sets!
I love the anything goes theme so I can simply choose any of my awesome YNS sets to play with!! I have new ones I want to ink up. 🙂
LOVE that little bee!
Very fun creations to start off this challenge! Each on is adorable!
Loving the dog with the bubble!
So many adorable cards! And it’s my favorite theme of Anything Goes! I’m sure I’ll be joining you for this one!
As always, these projects are so adorable!! Love the tags; so fun!
Very awesome creations! I love the bubblegum machine!
Cute idea to use the gumball machine as a fish tank 🙂 Love the inspiration!
Just great cards and thanks for the open ended theme.
Cute cards! Love the gumball machine shaker.
These are such fabulous inspiration examples!
Fab fun cards, love the bubble blowing puppy!
Love this release! Thanks for all the amazing inspiration! ❤️
Kudos to the DT for fab inspiration projects! Have a Great Summer Break!
Love your fabulous inspo! Looking forward to participating in the challenge! ❤️
Meghan’s card is adorable. I missed entering the last challenge but will do my best to enter this one. Thanks for keeping me inspired and motivated to create.
These are so cute!
I love Sue’s card – the dog is just so cute
I always enjoy the adorable critters.