Challenge #182 starts right now and we want to see spots – polka dots!
Challenge #182 – Polka Dots
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by April 20, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by April 28, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Check out the inspiration from our team…
- YNS’ Challenge #182 ends on Thursday, April 28, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Cute cards and fun theme!
I’m loving all the fun colors with polka dots!
I love all of these examples of polka dots. It gets me thinking about what supplies I can pull out to create an entry for the challenge.
Love all the inspiration – so sweet and kudos to the Team for a job well done!
Such fun cards by the designers! Thanks for sharing.
Those cards are just amazing, adorable and so creative. Fabulous inspiration by the DT. You did it again! Have a lovely day. xx
Great inspiration, love the rainbow background.
Fun challenge theme! I love the card ideas!
Adorable inspiration as always!! Not sure where the last 2 weeks went … hope to play along this time!!!
Lovely design team samples. I can’t wait to craft something with polka dots. Thanks for the challenge.
Sylvie’s couple are darling.
fun cards in this collection.
thanks for sharing
ooh love these cards – I am in love with the card Sylvie made – so adorable:)
Wonderful cards and inspiration
Ooo . . . I love polka dots!! And I love these cards, specially Sam’s Unicorn card!
Cute cards and
love the polka-dots!
Carla from Arizona
These are SO cute!! I love the circles theme. The bugs card is especially cute! But I really do love all of them for different reasons.
Love polka dots, great examples!
I am love with the Bitty bugs!
Such cute and fun cards!
Adorable and cutie cards!!! 😍😍😍
Fabulous cards! So many great ideas!
Great cards, thanks for the inspiration!
Great challenge! I love polka dots! Meghan’s bitty bugs are adorable!
Love these cards made by the design team. So many clever ways to use pocket dots!
These are such fun cards! I really love Meghan’s bug card.
your CT cards are so adorable and full of spunk!
Polka Dots have always been a favorite of mine.
Love polka dots!!
this is so cute!