What is your favorite season? Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?
Challenge #176 is going on right now and we are looking for you to take inspiration from a season for your creation. Which will you choose?
Challenge #176 – Seasons
Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by February 3, 2022 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
We have a winner to announce from last week’s challenge kick off comment to win giveaway. Congrats and a stamp set of their choice goes to Patricia Miller who left a comment on YNS’ blog. Have fun selecting your stamp set. Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site to claim your prize.
Now on to more inspiration from our team…
Meghan shares Winter
Sylvie has a Summer creation
- YNS’ Challenge #176 ends on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.