3…2…1…Stamp! Challenge #171 starts right now. Are you ready to face your fears?
Challenge #171 – Face Your Fears
How will you interpret this challenge? Will it be something you are afraid of? Or perhaps something you are afraid of trying? Is there a paper crafting technique that intimidates you?
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by November 3, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by November 11, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Our team is facing their fears…
Karen A. is not a fan of eyeballs
Sam finds no line coloring scary
Sue fears using watercolor markers
Sylvie finds spiders scary
Meghan fears glitter and the mess that it can leave behind
Kerri stays away from spiders
Kendra fears bees
- YNS’ Challenge #170 ends on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.