3…2…1…Stamp! Challenge #171 starts right now. Are you ready to face your fears?
Challenge #171 – Face Your Fears
How will you interpret this challenge? Will it be something you are afraid of? Or perhaps something you are afraid of trying? Is there a paper crafting technique that intimidates you?
Our challenges always come with 2 ways to win:
#1 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS stamp set? Leave a comment on this post by November 3, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing. Want more entries in the drawing? Leave comments on YNS’ IG and FB pages too!
#2 – Would you like the chance to win a YNS store e-gift card? Link up your creation at the bottom of this post by November 11, 2021 at midnight est to be entered in the random drawing to win a $15.00 YNS e-gift code. If your creation contains YNS products and you are the random winner then you receive an extra $5.00.
Our team is facing their fears…
Karen A. is not a fan of eyeballs
Sam finds no line coloring scary
Sue fears using watercolor markers
Sylvie finds spiders scary
Meghan fears glitter and the mess that it can leave behind
Kerri stays away from spiders
Kendra fears bees
- YNS’ Challenge #170 ends on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at midnight EST.
- Only new creations please.
- Limit of 3 entries per challenge, per person, each entry must be different.
- Be sure to link back to our challenge in your blog post or gallery entry.
- Entries not meeting the challenge guidelines will be removed.
- All stamps are welcome, although we love to see YNS stamps and dies on your projects.
- One random participant will win a $15 gift certificate to the Your Next Stamp store. If YNS stamps or dies are the focal point then the winner receives an additional $5 gift certificate for a total of $20. The winner will be announced on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes.
- The YNS Top Pick will receive the “YNS Top Pick” badge and their project will be featured on the YNS Blog the Sunday after the challenge closes. To be considered for the Top Pick, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your project.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
The candy treat bag is so cute. It is always nice to have a little something special for your friends.
Now…how to interpret this challenge…hmmm…
WOW! These are fantastic!
Just love everyone’s interpretation of their fears!
I loved seeing everyone’s fears and how they over came them. They are all too cute and well done. It made me smile, a great way to start the day.
What a great way to face your fears!
So cute. The bee girl is adorable. The unicorn is precious–my granddaughter would LOVE it! So many really cute ideas…
These are all fantastic! I love the lemons🤣🤣
The cards are always darling.
Love the party drink cards.
thanks for sharing
What an interesting challenge!! My fear is SNAKES!!! I think I may have won a snake stamp several years ago . . . may still have it, but may have gotten rid of it because I’m terrified!! It was fun to see the “fears” of the team and how they interpreted this challenge.
Fantastic cards! Such creativity…
Thanks for sharing.
Sweet cards from the designers, always fun to try new things.
Love the variety of projects by the design team, great inspiration.
Great variety of creations! Lots of great ideas for the challenge!
Adorable and super fun cards by the DTs. I especially love the cocktail stamps!
Really fun challenge idea! Love the examples!
These are cute!
What a fun challenge….I love the different ways it can be interpreted!
Well…. sitting here right after trick and treat ended, so sad. Halloween is over, my most favorite time of the year, but these cards brought a smile. That Margherita looks mighty good right now. Super cute cards.
Such fun inspiration!
Very fun challenge. Halloween was pretty quiet here but seeing these cards is always fun.
The spider is so cute!!! Bee girl is also a favorite….
Such a fun challenge!!
So much fun! Love all the inspiration!
Great inspiration, I love the lemons! Thanks for the chance to win!
These projects are all soooo awesome! I am already afraid of the next challenge! lol – I have a fear of using my Gemini Foil Press – I got it over a year ago, and it’s still in the box, intimidating me! lol
How cute!!! Love so much Karens treat bag!!! 😍😍😍
This is a really fun challenge! Thanks for the chance to win!
Wonderful interpretations of the theme! Great cards, all of them. The turkey on my card (#9) is facing his fear of becoming Thanksgiving dinner. lol
Super cute cards! Love reading everyone’s fears.